APT’s BOOKING AND TICKETING SYSTEM (Core, B2B, B2C)
APT’s Booking & Ticketing System (BTS) is an open reservation and ticketing system with high reputation that was developed in order to fulfill marine companies needs for integrated reservations or/and ticket issuance.
BTS was designed and developed in order to:
- Be applied widely: Cargo, Tourism, Entertainment, Sports.
- Be able to adapt on any company’s needs, no matter its size and standards used.
BTS is a completely parametrical ticketing system, offering the opportunity to manage effectively all necessary components, products and/or services which become subject to reservation and/or ticket issuance.
In particular, BTS supports the following functions:
- Management and Area – Infrastructure Administration
- Management and Event Planning
- Availability Management
- Sales Policy Management
- Sales Network Management (Agents)
- Customer Management
- Members’ Policy Management (Loyalty Cards)
- Reservations’ Management
- Ticket Management
- Check-in / Check – out Management
Collaboration with third party systems:
- CRS, GDS, General Logistics etc
BTS is based on the following technologies, tools and platforms:
- Oracle RDBMS 10g
- Oracle Designer 10g
- Oracle Developer 10g
- Oracle iAS 10g
- JDeveloper (EJBs, Servlets & JSPs)
Equipment – Hardware Demands
BTS has the capability to collaborate with equipment provided by the most well-known hardware manufacturers not only for the main system unit but also for peripherals and network infrastructure.
- Database Servers: Oracle RDBMS. Supports any platform (WinNT, Unix, HP, Linux, Solaris)
- Application Servers: Application Servers with J2EE (EJBs, Servlets & JSPs, JNDI, JDBC).