A traceability system provides valuable information about products either during the production process or their route through the supply chain.
APT’s traceability system, initially implemented by the NGP company, provides information for two basic flows of traceability: one towards production where from a single imput lot we arrive to the identification of all end-products produced and a second where from the end-product lot we may identify raw materials used.
APT’s tracebility system fulfills the following important needs:
- Routing of goods, packaging materials and raw materials used by the company and its suppliers
- Routing and transformation of products within the company under certain conditions and according to predetermined technical standards.
- Routing of goods between the producing company and its customers.
Based on ISO standards, our traceability system is based on the following principles:
- The provisions of the relative Law
- Business Needs
- Installation Facilities
- Cost control
- Reliable operation
APT’s tracebility system fulfills the following needs:
- Reporting in real time
- Monitoring of procedures
- High automation
- Quality Control
- Order management
- Tag reporting
- Management of storage facilities
- User friendliness
- Logistics Management